End-of-Year Planning: Your Financial Checklist!
Our goal is to help you make confident financial choices every day and – ultimately – help you thrive. Ready to get organized for the New Year? We can help make sure everything is in order. Here’s a handy checklist to ensure you’re thinking about everything you should be with a new year around the corner.
- Schedule a meeting with your financial advisor
- Review your insurance coverage
- Review your beneficiaries
- Review your retirement contributions
- Review and/or rebalance your portfolio
- Calculate your net worth (assets – debt)
- Evaluate your plan for minimizing debt, does it need to be revised?
- Ensure you’re on track to be financially independent
- Tune up your emergency fund and set aside capital for opportunities
- Make a tax-deductible donation to charity (by Dec. 31)