Well, we are about to wrap up 2015. That means it’s about time to dive in to your taxes. Some of us look forward to that refund from the IRS and already have that check spent. That also means we are paying too much on our taxes. Nick Schneider is back
on The Doctor’s Life Podcast with a few tips on how to avoid paying too much on your taxes and some easy ways to get Uncle Sam out of your pocket.
All episodes of The Doctor’s Life Podcast are available here, iTunes
, and on SoundCloud
. If you have an Android device, you can download a podcast player (I recommend Podcast Addict
), and it will pull from iTunes.
Physicians Thrive does not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
Know your W4
Example 300k income 25k monthly 6k a month in federal taxes
- Are you paying too much in taxes? Will you have to pay come next April?
- Most people do not know how to fill out their w4
- Problem- This leads to an interest free loan you have given the government for 12 months
- Solution- Work with a tax professional to give a tax estimate, compare to your current paystub
- Opportunity, This will allow you to confidently spend your budget the way that you need to!