Your Privacy is Physicians Thrive’s Highest Priority
At Physicians Thrive our customers are our highest priority. As providers of financial products and advisory services that involve the collection of personal – and often sensitive – information, protecting the confidentiality of that information has been, and will continue to be, a top priority for Physicians Thrive. Due to the sensitive nature of this personal information, Physicians Thrive believes that you should know how your information is handled, the measures we have taken to safeguard that information and the situations in which we might share your information with select business partners. Our privacy promise to you is based upon the basic principles of trust, ethics and integrity. We collect and keep only information that is necessary for us to provide services requested by you and to administer your business with us. We may collect non-public personal information;
- From you when you complete an application or other form. This could include information such as name, address, social security number, assets, income and other information including medical data that you authorized us to collect to assist our companies in underwriting and administer policies and claims.
- As a result of transactions with us or our represented carriers. This could include motor vehicle records, credit history reports, policy values, payment history, etc.
To Whom Your Information May Be Disclosed
Physicians Thrive restricts access to your personal and financial information to those instances described below:
- Employees of Physicians Thrive. Your personal and financial information will be provided to those employees of Physicians Thrive who require the information to process the products or advisory services being provided to you.
- To companies with which Physicians Thrive has selling agreements. Physicians Thrive will share your personal and financial information with other financial services entities, such as insurance companies and mutual fund companies, in order to effect transactions which you have requested or authorized. In such cases, those companies are prohibited, by agreement, from using information about you except for the narrow purpose for which it was given to them.
- Other companies as necessary to process your business. Your personal and financial information will be provided to third-party administrators and vendors utilized by Physicians Thrive to effect, administer or enforce a transaction that you requested or authorized. For example, if you wish to purchase stocks or bonds, Physicians Thrive processes that brokerage business through its clearing firm, RBC Correspondent Services. Physicians Thrive must share your personal information with its clearing firm in order to process that business. These companies, like those in the category above, are prohibited, by agreement, from using information about you except for the narrow purpose for which it was given to them.
- Where required by law or regulation. Physicians Thrive may be required by law or regulation to disclose your personal and/or financial information to a third party. For example, in response to a subpoena or to comply with industry rules and regulations.
- As otherwise authorized or permitted by law. For example, the law permits Physicians Thrive to respond to requests for information about you from a consumer-reporting agency.
- As authorized by you. Only upon your direction or with your permission will Physicians Thrive share your information with a third party other than as described in this notice. Physicians Thrive will not share your nonpublic information with any person or company that does not agree to keep your information confidential.
Protection of Information
Physicians Thrive has instituted security procedures that limit employee access to nonpublic personal information to those with a business reason for knowing such information. We educate our employees so that they will understand the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. All Physicians Thrive employees are aware of the company’s privacy guidelines and Physicians Thrive will take the appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce customer privacy assurances. Physicians Thrive maintains appropriate security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to customer information and to preserve the integrity of that information. Your business is important to us and we are committed to providing you with quality customer service. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us. We look forward to being of further service.